Friday 20 December 2013

A mixed media affair :)

 I have another project to share with you guys :)

A project, that I made with a lot of love and after a lot of tries :)..... ( And using a lot of supplies :) of course )

I started with priming my shadow box with Gesso, added Texture to it with modeling paste and mod Podge ( Psst .... The stencils were from TCW)

I then, added my mulberry and some metal embellishments using a heat gun ... brushed it with Gesso again and sprayed it with Lindy's moonshadow and starburst sprays :)

I absolutely lowee my sprays .. They're the best addition to my craft supplies :)

I've used pattern paper for the back of my clock face ( messed it up a lil :)... so fixed it with adding a purple cardstock at the back :D)

I have To Thank Mallika for this project :)..... She's truly an amazing crafter :)




Linking this project with,
Lulupu - The Craft Lounge - Mixed Media (I've used pattern paper , Mists and Embellishments) 

Don't forgot to participate in the blop hop at Lulupu.. Some awesome goodieesss to be won !!

No comments:

Post a Comment