Monday 23 March 2015

A tryst with dark romance

So, this time I decided to do something entirely different from my usual style of work.
My work which is normally always leaning towards shabby chic victorian with a hint of vintage mixed in …. saw a lil bit darkness this time around.

I decided to try my hand at a mixed media canvas … 

I got my hands on a bottle of black gesso and crackle paste from prima - texture paste copper crackle (Art extravagance) and black gesso (prima - art basics)… so decided to give them a try and do my first ever canvas :)…. A tryst with dark romance :)… 

And obviously … none of my  mixed media projects are ever complete without some generous doses of my favorite starburst sprays from Lindy's.

I love love love these sprays .. They make sure that no matter what … your project will always turn out absolutely stunning.

So, here we go… some closeups of the canvas … so that the details can be seen and the final canvas:).



Don't you simply love the effects of the texture paste and black gesso :)





The Final canvas …:)..



I simply love my new mediums and texture pastes :)…. The results were quite fascinating :)

would love to hear your thoughts :),
happy crafting till then :)

lots of love:)
vrinda

No comments:

Post a Comment